Vitamin D may Fight Colon Cancer
Higher Levels of Vitamin D have been associated with a reduced risk of colon cancer in many observational studies. A new analysis has found a possible reason. A malignant tumour contains not just cancer cells but many types of cells, some of which affect how fast a tumour may grow or spread. Vitamin D, the authors suggest, interacts with the immune system to prevent the growth of this type of malignancy.
Tips to lead a healthy life
- Revolutionary new blood / biopsy test could detect ALL types of cancer
- Buy Organic Fagonia cretica in USA / Canada
- Adverse effects of Fagonia cretica Tea
- Do you need Mastectomy ?
- Inheritance of Cancer - Hereditary
- Pre-Operation MRI in Breast Cancer Patients
- To tackle Hypertension - Keep a check on Diet
- Breast Pain alters on how woman exercise
- Multivitamin a Day helps in preventing Cancer
- Healthy Diet for Breast Cancer Patients
- Drugs aim to make Cancer Self Destruct
- Exercise increases survival odds in patients of Breast Cancer
- Broccoli - Fighter of Cancers, the original superfood