Organic Fagonia cretica is used in different mixing combinations of Stomach Cancer because for any patients with early diagnosis, leaf / flower / stem are of equal proportions in the herbal formulation, while for stage 4 / terminal cases, intake of Flower has to be increased uptil 90-95 %. We hereby request you to share illness details to us through email (AsmiConsultancyHerbals@gmail.com) or through clicking the WhatsApp icon on this page below and we shall get back to you with our detailed analysis on the prescription / dosage. For each type / stage / origin of carcinoma, different mixing proportions with regards Organic Fagonia cretica (Leaf : Flower : Stem) are used so we can achieve maximum medicinal potency and the successful probability towards attaining a successful remission is higher.
Stomach cancer mainly starts in the mucus-releasing cells that line the stomach. This type of cancer is known as adenocarcinoma.
From the several decades, rates of cancer in the vital part of the stomach (stomach body) have been dropping worldwide. During the same span of time, cancer in the area of meeting point of top part of the stomach (cardia) and the lower end of the swallowing tube (esophagus) has become much more popular. This area of the stomach is called gastroesophageal junction.
Signs and symptoms of gastroesophageal junction cancer and stomach cancer may consist:
- Feeling swollen after eating
- Feeling filled after eating small amounts of food
- Severe, consistent heartburn
- Severe indigestion that is always there
- Unexplained, lasting nausea
- Stomach ache
- continuous vomiting
- Accidental Weight loss
If you feel signs and symptoms that worry you, make an appointment with your consultant. Your Consultant will then find more common causes of these signs and symptoms first you are suffering from.
Request an Appointment at NAKRA AYURVEDA HOSPITALS AND HERBALS PVT LTD
Causes of Stomach Cancer
Now a days, cancer starts when an error (mutation) occurs in a cell's DNA. The mutation helps the cell to grow and split at a rapid rate and to continue surviving when a normal cell would die. The assemble cancerous cells form a tumor that can invade surrounding structures. And cancer cells can split from the tumor to spread in the whole body.
Gastro esophageal junction cancer is connected with having gastrointestinal reflux disease (GERD) and, less strongly, with heaviness and smoking. GERD is a state caused by regular backflow of stomach acid into the esophagus.
There is a strong association between a diet high in smoked and salted foods and stomach cancer located in the vital part of the stomach. As the use of refrigeration for preserving foods is gaining popularity around the world, the percentage of stomach cancer have decreased.
Risk factors of Stomach Cancer
The main risk parameter for gastro esophageal junction cancer are a history of GERD and heaviness.
Factors that grow your risk of stomach cancer situated in the stomach body include:
- A diet over in salt and smoked foods
- A diet short in fruits and vegetables
- Family history of stomach cancer
- Infection with Helicobacter pylori
- Long-term stomach soreness
- Detrimental anemia
- Stomach polyps
Prevention of Stomach Cancer
It is unclear what causes gastro esophageal junction or stomach cancer, hence there's no way to stop it. Instead you can take steps to less your risk of gastroesophageal junction cancer and stomach cancer by making small amendments to your everyday life. For instance, try to:
- Exercise. Regular exercise is connected with a reduced risk of stomach cancer. Try to do more physical activities into your day almost all days of the week.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables. Try to assimilate more fruits and vegetables into your diet each and every day. Select a wide variety of Fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Decrease the amount of salty and smoked foods you take in your meal. Protect your stomach by reducing the frequency of these foods.
- Stop smoking. If you smoke, quit. If you don't smoke, don't start. Smoking rises the risk of stomach cancer, also many other types of cancer. Quitting smoking can be very tough, so ask your doctor for assistance.
- Consult your doctor about your risk of gastroesophageal junction or stomach cancer. Take advice of your doctor if you feel an increased chance of gastroesophageal junction cancer or stomach cancer. Together you may schedule endoscopy to find out for signs of stomach cancer.