How Aspirin stems Cancer - Study
The Use of Aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs significantly reduces the risk for cancer, but no one has been able to explain why.
Now, researchers have found that these drugs slow the accumulation of a type of DNA change called somatic genome abnormalities, that lead to uncontrolled growth.
Scientists studied 13 people with barrett's esophagus, and found that the use of NSAIDS was associated with a 90 per cent reduction in the rate of mutations. - As reported in NYT and published in IE on July 6, 2013
Tips to lead a healthy life
- GINSENG - highly effective treatments for cancer
- Reduce Anxiety and Depression caused due to Breast Cancer
- Why Cancer Cells and Sugar Are Best Friends
- Revolutionary new blood / biopsy test could detect ALL types of cancer
- Buy Organic Fagonia cretica in USA / Canada
- Adverse effects of Fagonia cretica Tea
- Do you need Mastectomy ?
- Inheritance of Cancer - Hereditary
- Pre-Operation MRI in Breast Cancer Patients
- To tackle Hypertension - Keep a check on Diet
- Breast Pain alters on how woman exercise
- Multivitamin a Day helps in preventing Cancer
- Healthy Diet for Breast Cancer Patients